Many times we think that eating simply means putting something in your mouth, and that’s not the case. It is necessary to be conscious of the repercussion that what we eat can have in our organism. Although our body is a living machine that can regenerate, exceeding in bad alimentary conducts could cause irreversible damages.
No one would think to refuel a diesel car with gas, right? Something similar happens with our body, and yet we are constantly complicit in this kind of eating habits in our society.
Many of the foods that we see daily in supermarkets are not only empty in nutrients, they contain additives and other substances that are literally poison for our body. The most curious thing of all, is that they look appealing, but don’t be fooled, they are wolves in sheep’s clothing.
In GreenVita we love knowing that what we eat not only looks spectacular, also delicious, 100% healthy and nutritious. We are made to share with you all the benefits of natural, ecological and proximity foods, since they are our daily bread. But today we want to turn it around and take a moment to tell you about the foods with which you should not exceed yourself, if you really want to eat a balanced and healthy diet.
· Industrial bakery: barely provides nutrients, it has a high sugar content. It’s very rich in bad cholesterol precursors (LDL) and is also addictive.
· Highly processed foods: those that are made with ingredients of very low quality, rich in sugars, saturated fats, preservatives and chemicals that could ultimately adversely affect health.
· Foods whose base of cooking is coated or fried: they absorb a large amount of saturated fats that is tied with carcinogenic effects.
· Sausages that are too fatty: mainly because they contribute animal fat (saturated).
· Foods based on refined flours: they cause the body to take in excess sugar, they could alter some metabolic and hormonal functions, and they can also be addictive.
· Alcohol: contributes “empty” calories and increases the feeling of hunger.The consumption of all of them, especially if it is high and periodic, can cause serious health problems, causing diseases such as diabetes, high cholesterol, cardiovascular problems; cause obesity, malnutrition, lack of vitality and / or addiction.
So, from GreenVita we call on you to take care of what you eat, as this translates into taking care of you and your body. Eliminating from the diet or only consuming these foods sporadically, you will gain in vitality, quality of life and health.
For us “eating well is living well” and we love doing it by enjoying delicious, nutritious and balanced dishes. For this reason, we have at your disposal varied and healthy proposals in our menu, which will undoubtedly make you land in the universe of good gastronomy. Do you want to be part of the GreenVita movement?