Hello GreenViters! Have any of you ☝🏼 noticed a feeling of tiredness, lack of energy and difficulty concentrating coinciding with the arrival of spring? Well, we will tell you that it is normal and we will also give you some tips to combat the Asthenia. 💪🏼
What is spring asthenia?
This sensation of low tone is what we know as spring asthenia. Asthenia is a clinical term meaning tiredness. Although this condition is not considered a disease, it can significantly affect people’s quality of life and affect their performance at work or school. It is caused by the change in weather, increased temperatures, atmospheric pressure and more hours of daylight. 🌞
The essential, a good diet
A good diet is essential to maintain a healthy lifestyle and combat the symptoms of spring fatigue. We recommend (always) having a balanced, varied diet rich in essential nutrients for the body. We recommend you eat real food (realfood) and prepare your dishes with healthy and natural products to preserve their original nutritional properties, that is, just as we prepare them at GreenVita 👩🏼🍳 and avoid eating ultra-processed foods.
How to combat spring asthenia?
To combat spring asthenia, it is important to consume foods rich in vitamins and minerals, especially those that are antioxidants, such as fruits and vegetables.
Some foods that can help combat spring asthenia are: 1. Fruits and vegetables: 🍏 they are rich in essential vitamins and minerals for the body. Additionally, they are a good source of antioxidants that help protect the body from free radicals.
Fruits and vegetables: 🍏 are rich in vitamins and minerals essential for the body. In addition, they are a good source of antioxidants that help protect the body from free radicals.
- Fruits and vegetables: 🍏 are rich in vitamins and minerals essential for the body. In addition, they are a good source of antioxidants that help protect the body from free radicals.
- Nuts: 🥜 They are an excellent source of energy and contain essential fatty acids that help keep the brain in good health.
- Legumes: They are an important source of protein and complex carbohydrates that provide sustained energy throughout the day.
- Eggs: 🍳 They are rich in protein and contain essential vitamins and minerals for the body.
- Fish: 🐟 is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for brain and heart health.
Check our menu here: https://greenvita.com/carta/
It is also very important to lead a healthy life in all aspects. In addition to food, sport is essential to keep you active, with energy and well-being.
Let Greenvita take care of you
You know, if you have any questions, in our restaurants you will always find recipes made with natural, healthy and delicious products. 😋
Let GreenVita take care of you or if you prefer we can take it wherever you want: www.greenvita.com